Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years Eve

It's the last day of 2008.

So much of my life has changed this year and I am truly thankful for everything that I experienced. Some people may not know how much they have taught me while others probably don't want to hear another word of it. But I want you to know how much I love you. Hopefully next year will be even better, I really do hope.

My plans: House party on E.16th apparently... seems like this is where my friends are ending up, so I'll most likely be there.

I don't have a New Years kiss. I've never had one!! Wahhh.. :(
Hopefully if I do get one, it'll be the one I want.
You know where I'll be.

---

In the meantime,

- FREE SUBSCRIPTION TO NYLON! yes.

- Ruelala.com is having their year-end boutique sale. If you don't know them yet, they sell name-brands for like 75% off. It's pretty much the most amazing thing ever. Their year-end boutique includes: Kay Unger, Kate Spade, Helmut Lang, Nicole Miller, 7 for all Mankind, James Perse, Theory, Via Spiga, Laundry by Design, Hanky Panky... just to name a few. I scored myself a Helmut Lang sheer tank top for about $30... woohoo! It is invite only, so let me know if you want in. :]

x,

Frances

No comments: