Sunday, January 4, 2009

In Dallas

I came back to Dallas yesterday. It just really needed to happen.

But I'll be back on Tuesday with a barfload of pictures for your viewing pleasure. :)

No worries babies!

---

I went to The Idle Rich Pub in Uptown yesterday. Pretty nice ambiance and crowd. Actually, it was really crowded... but they have a nice selection of beers. Definitely check it out if you're in Dallas and think that there's nothing to do. There is somewhere to go, I promise! Haha.

We then headed over to the Fox & Hound in North Dallas... it was interesting because I recall my sister saying she hangs out here, haha. Their chips & queso reminds me of Taco Cabana. I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing. But they did have a pretty awesome music selection, hahaha.

---

But, oh yes, my New Years' Resolutions.

1. Not to be taken advantage of.
2. To get a new laptop and a new phone.
3. Really try to seriously start documenting my eating adventures.
4. Start my own Ebay shop of all of my dresses I have collected but never worn, haha.
5. Neuter my cat... this needs to happen before I make him start dating Charlene's cat, Daisy.
6. Take more pictures. Paint more pictures.

I can't think of anymore... that I could list on here, haha.

---

Craigslist Missed Connection of the day:
To all the Asian girls on 6th
HAHA. Awesome.


The Magnetic Fields - I Think I Need A New Heart

x,

Frances

P.S. Why is it so damn cold in Dallas?

No comments: