Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Salvatore Ferragamo, George W. Bush, Bromance

I really actually didn't get too much crazy shopping done. I did my Black Friday rounds at Allen Outlet Mall, but ended up just running through a thunderstorm underneath a highway to get back to my friend's car... Haha. I did go to Nordstrom Rack and found myself a sweet sweet sweet steal. I found some cute Salvatore Ferragamo oxford/bowling shoe-esque shoes in the wrong aisle... but in my size! And made for wide feet! And 35% off the already marked-down price! I got these babies for a little over $100 when they were supposed to be about 6 times as much.


---

I also saw Rachel Getting Married. I liked it, but it probably wasn't the best Thanksgiving film to see with the family. But then again, my family is really weird and likes watching dysfunctional family movies together... I do think Anne Hathaway did a great job. I think she will definitely get an Oscar nod. The only thing that threw me off was the cinematography. They kept using a hand-held camera which is great and all... but I didn't understand what the point of it was. And it just made me want to puke.

---

If you haven't seen this interview, it's quite interesting:



C: "What were you most unprepared for?"

G: "Well I think I was unprepared for war."

---

And finally, I am excited about The City with Whitney... but... Bromance?! ... Starring Brody Jenner and his guy pals... I don't even know...



x,

Frances

No comments: