Monday, May 4, 2009

Lifesize Uglydoll / Pillow / Happiness




Those who know me well enough know that I have quite the obsession with Uglydolls. I've wanted a life-size one for quite some time now. The biggest I've got is probably the size of my pillow. They're expensive! These life-size ones go for almost $1,000. Sigh. Apparently they sell out extremely fast though. I remember going to a specialty store in Plano and the next ones were already on hold. Who is buying these and if you read this, will you buy one for me? I think I would probably be close to the happiest Franny in the world... God I don't even know what I would do. Maybe it would be like Lars and the Real Girl, except it'd be Franny and the real Ugly. Sigh! If you don't know these cute babies, you should get to know them. I know they are sold at Toy Joy (who used to have life-size ones but I guess someone bought them). And no, I don't know who that Asian girl is in the picture. It's not me. I wish it was!

LE SIGH.

Also, the ACL Line-up for Friday, October 2 (coincidentally my birthday) is probably my favorite out of the 3 days. Probably a more affordable birthday present than a life-size Uglydoll ... just sayin'.

mp3: Cats on Fire - Higher Grounds

x,

Franny

1 comment:

Charlene said...

i seriously thought you got some botched bangs there for a sec. yipes!