Thursday, January 29, 2009

Sandwiches, Sangria, and Sexy Shirts.

Not only am I really good at whistling, I'm also good at alliterating.


Enjoying a nice frozen sangria at El Chilito. They cover the patio in the wintertime and have heat lamps and blankets! So nice. :) And they have a pickle-flavored paleta de fruta. Yeah...

Also, had a little fun con mi camera with Jose and Kris... for an upcoming project that's sure to fill your empty bellies. :)



I'll leave it up to your imagination. :)

Ok, now take a look at this:



Left: American Apparel Unisex Viscose Sexuali-Tee
Right: T by Alexander Wang Black Classic T

Well, I mean if someone bought me Alex's T, I would gladly take it. I mean, I might have to save up for the dress in this collection. But, I must say AA's Sexuali line is probably my favorite and I wear all of my Sexuali pieces probably at least once a week, if not more. Truth!

BTW, good deals all around this weekend:
1. Amazing vintage sale going on here. The Year of Living Thriftily. Already scored myself 2 necklaces, as I am a necklace whore.
2. Sidewalk sale at Blue Velvet (next to Epoch on North Loop). A great place to score belts and accessories, yay!
3. Fetish is closing. 75% off clothes. 50% off jewelry. w-o-w.

x,

Frances

No comments: