Thursday, January 8, 2009

OBAMICON and Clementine's

Why I love Paste Magazine:


Do yourself here !

Hot Chip - Ready For The Floor
dance!!

---

UPDATE:

I'm at Clementine's right now on Manor Rd. Funny enough, I brought clementines to eat HAHA. Anyway, so I'm checking Missed Connections on Craigslist... and today's post of the day is:

that girl was pissed at the clementines boy - w4m (manor rd.)

but i went in there recently for the first time in a long time and was blown away by all the adorable sweet boys working there. i approve.

RE:
Pretty sure that was a guy, posting about a guy. I was there last night too, all the guys working are really sweet. The whole place was full of hipsters, not just the staff - "hipster" is just a style, anyway. Didn't get any snobbery from anyone there, it was probably just shyness, or they were busy.

RE:
Hey! I was there last night too, and I'm not a hipster.

And I totally agree that the guys who work there are really nice. (And cute.) Incidentally, so are the girls. Way to go, whoever hires over there. Maybe the original poster was in a bad mood and had it reflected back on him, but that's hardly their fault.

What I think:
I'm here right now... and there is a cute boy working!!! yummy.


missed connections = awesome.

ANOTHER thing, That Austin Girl also updated about Clementine's happenings this week. Apparently, this is the place to be! I agree.

x,

Frances

No comments: