Monday, June 2, 2008

Bonjour Paris!

Rachel and I got into Paris yesterday around 9:30 in the morning.

And then trekked through many a metro station and up many stairs to finally get to our final destination.... Residence Vivaldi!


Pictured above is the front entrance to our grand living quarters.

Kidding. It's the Louvre.

The Louvre

It's free on the first Sunday of every month... so we had to go. I saw Mona. If you need to work out, I'd go to the Louvre. Haha. We walked like 5 miles to go see the Code of Hammurabi only to find out that it was "on vacation." Assholes.

River Seine

Then we went out to dinner later with some people to an Italian restaurant. Made me realize how frickin' broke I'm gonna be after this trip!

Although our toilet is broken and our room light doesn't work, our room is pretty awesome. Rachel and I went grocery shopping after our absurdly long day at school and we just made our first dinner! We spend our time looking out our window at Rue de Reuilly and spy on people.

Ummm, ok that's all for now!
Parisians don't use trash cans or drink water.

More to come later... :)

Au revoir,

Frances

No comments: