Sunday, October 26, 2008

I feel like a teenager.

Jerardo was in San Antonio for most of this past week, so I got to dress the mannequins at work for Halloween. After roaming around town with Karinne, we finally got the necessary props to complete the amazing final product.

GRYFFINDOR: (yes, her folder does say Muggle Studies)

SLYTHERIN:


---

In addition, the Thursday part of the 75th anniversary of the Texas Union was none other than ... Gavin Degraw! Ok, so maybe not my first choice in artists, but I was lucky enough to be able to work on this show and put it on for a couple thousand. It was pretty rewarding. I spent the two days before grocery shopping for him... yeah. And I also drove down to Jo's Coffee on 2nd with Lindsay to pick him up, but he had gone off wandering around town. But the worker there was sweet and gave me a free iced coffee. :)

---

So, my halloween costume is complete. I debuted it at Ally and Dara's pre-Halloween bash on Friday. I'll post pictures when I get some.

By the way, does anyone know of uncomfortable situations I could throw myself into? I need to write a paper about it, haha.

x,
Frances

No comments: