Sunday, September 28, 2008

Antillas

Thursday night was the Mates of State concert. I remember seeing them at Fun Fun Fun Fest last year and she was pregnant. They are the cutest couple. Toms was giving out free shoes though. I thought they should at least have had a shoe decorating station, haha. Ingenious, I know.

Friday, I went to Cool Kids and Voxtrot with friends. Mohawk looks so much nicer now, I like it. After that, we went to see my friend Jose (Go Go Garcia) play his 90's party at Creekside. It was an incredible dance party, despite dancing next to the crazy slut who stole from AA and tried to get us in trouble.

Saturday, we went to Black & Tan to see Karinne's friend Jorge (Abominatron) play. The best part was the short stripper (?) girl busting her moves and then tripping. I like amaretto sours.

That was my weekend. And I'm sad I didn't snag a Cut Copy ticket. And I'm sad I missed Band of Horses yesterday!!! Sigh.

BTW, if anyone has/had Washington Mutual as their bank, let me know so I can ask you a few questions for my journalism paper. :)

OH! And I think my coworker, Elliott's band, Ringo Deathstarr, is opening for Saul Williams on Thursday. They are so good. I am their #1 fan! Yay.

Y, finalmente:

El Guincho - Antillas

x,
Frances

No comments: