Monday, September 22, 2008

Baby baby,


Some interesting events coming up:

Liam E. McGee, the President of Global Consumer and Small Business for Bank of America is speaking at the b-school on Tuesday. Normally, I couldn't give a shit about who they usually bring, but I have a feeling this one could be a bit interesting... with the Merrill Lynch drama and the soon-to-come death of the U.S. economy. :)

Also, Morgan Spurlock, of Super Size Me fame, will be speaking at the Texas Union on Thursday. Tickets were released starting last Thursday, but I'm sure there are still more. I believe Super Size Me will also be screened tomorrow night.

And finally, Saul Williams will be performing in the Ballroom on Oct. 2 (my birthday!) hopefully with Lions as the opener. Tickets will be released starting Thursday and it's free.

Well, everything I talked about is free.

---

This weekend I went back to Dallas and all I have to say is that if you're a girl, you need to go to Nordstrom Rack on Preston and Park. Oh my balls, it's fucking Christmas! If you are a regular shopper there, I am telling you this past weekend's visit was over-the-top incredible. The end.

Also, I went to the Plano Balloon Festival and saw two kids on leashes. A-W-E-S-O-M-E.

Lastly, Blue Mesa Grill has the fucking best brunch ever. Unless it's 3 in the morning, then you need to go to Cafe Brazil.

My cat's eating my hair, so until next time... <3

No comments: