Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wong Da Zhong.

Boo boo... no pictures this time. For some reason, I brought the wrong USB cord... but I don't know how that could have happened! I only have one! Puzzling. And I packed all my things and put it all into storage, so there's no chance of finding that thing when I get back... double shit. Le sigh. Unfortunately, the pics are on my SLR and that memory card doesn't fit into this computer's slot. LAME. We'll figure something out... but for now, it's all text babyyy. I'll put lots of emoticons to make up for it :( Poopie.

So, the trend here in China is ... Crocs. (barf, choke, barf barf barf, die) For those of you who know me... i fucking hate Crocs. They're probably the ugliest shoes to ever have been invented. UNLESS you're a little kid or a baby. Then, it's ok. Converses are also quite popular but those are phasing out and they don't wear them quite right. GOD, it's so sad. Everyone from babies to grannies think Crocs are the shit. They're so cool, they make fake Crocs. Comfort shouldn't always be fashionable. That is all I have to say!

I was on a packed subway on the way back from dinner with my mom and dad at The Hilton (which was nice because I had a glass of wine with my dad AND coffee) ... and I was like man, I don't see anyone wearing Crocs yet! Success! Then I look down and the person sitting beneath me is wearing asphalt-colored Crocs. Ew.
That's all I really have to say right now.
People in China should drink more Dr. Pepper and stop wearing Crocs.


<3 Frances

No comments: